High pressure mill is mainly used for ultrafine powder processing of more than 600 kinds of materials such as feldspar, talc, barite, marble, limestone, carbon black, clay, etc. The fineness is from 500 mesh to 2500 mesh, and the fineness can be up to 3500 mesh. High-pressure mill is applicable to a wide range of materials, can grind a variety of materials with hardness below grade 6.
There is a high pressure spring with 1500-2000kg pressure fastened on the roller hanger in the main machine of the high pressure mill. When the high pressure mill is running, the grinding roller rotates around the main shaft and rolls close to the grinding ring under the action of the high pressure spring and centrifugal force, and the pressure is 1.5 times higher than that of the Raymond mill under the same power condition, and the output is higher. After the material enters the grinding chamber, it is sent into the grinding roller and the grinding ring by the shovel knife to be crushed, and the crushed powder is brought into the analyzer with the circulating wind of the blower, and the qualified fine powder flows into the cyclone collector with the air, which is the finished product, and the large particles of material fall back to the regrinding. The circulating wind returns to the blower to repeat the above process, and the remaining wind enters the bag filter to purify.
High Pressure Grinding Mill
High pressure mill performance characteristics
(1) It adopts multi-stage sealing structure with good sealing performance and dustproof effect;
(2) High-pressure mill works under negative pressure, with less dust emission and convenient adjustment and maintenance;
(3) Wide range of material adaptability, can be used for a variety of materials, high-fine powdering;
(4) Strong production capacity, good wear resistance of grinding rollers and rings, and long replacement cycle;
(5) High output, low energy consumption, long-term stable work.
If you are interested in our products please call us at
0086-371-67997088 or click Business Link
Online We will be online 24 hours a day, welcome to call. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed answers, thoughtful service, will be happy to provide you with product information and application knowledge, so that you can not only get valuable equipment, but also get our attentive service.