Blast furnace slag is the waste slag produced when smelting pig iron, and it is also a kind of waste slag produced in the metallurgical industry in larger quantities. The main component of blast furnace slag is silicate with stable content, and its water-hardening activity and water-hardening coefficient are relatively high. It should be recycled and utilized to produce high value-added products instead of being piled up or buried in large quantities.
Blast furnace slag has many advantages after grinding:
(1) It can formulate high-strength and high-performance concrete, and improve the durability, abrasion resistance and economy of hardened concrete.
(2) Slag superfine powder concrete has good water retention, plasticity, less water secretion and better workability.
(3) Reduce the heat of hydration, which is conducive to preventing cracks caused by internal temperature rise of mass concrete.
(4) Produce more calcium alumina crystals to compensate for the drying shrinkage caused by too much fine powder in concrete.
(5) Hardened concrete has good resistance to sulfate aggressiveness, reduce and inhibit the diffusion of chloride ions performance, as well as resistance to seawater aggressiveness, resistance to carbonation, resistance to alkali - aggregate [aggregate] reaction.
Slag grinding using LM Vertical Roller Mill, high grinding efficiency, low grinding energy consumption, low operating costs, simple process flow, small footprint, small building area, can be arranged in the open air, low noise, low dust, clean operating environment, etc. Slag LM Vertical Roller Mill is a special equipment for industrial waste slag pulverization, which integrates crushing, drying, grinding, grading and conveying, with a simple system, compact layout, and occupies an area of It is about 50% of the ball mill system, and can be arranged in the open air, so it can greatly reduce the investment cost; and the grinding rolls are directly crushed on the grinding disk to grind the materials, low energy consumption, and ball mill system compared to save energy consumption of 30% to 40%.
Blast furnace slag grinding production line
If you are interested in our products please call us at
0086-371-67997088 or click Business Link
Online We will be online 24 hours a day, welcome to call. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed answers, thoughtful service, will be happy to provide you with product information and application knowledge, so that you can not only get valuable equipment, but also get our attentive service.