Aluminum electrolyte is a kind of electrolyte used for aluminum electrolysis, which is mainly made from cryolite and alumina with some salt additives. Aluminum electrolyte blocks and aluminum ash and other aluminum-containing wastes can be crushed and processed to obtain recycled aluminum for use in ceramics, metals, electronics, plastics and other industries.
For aluminum electrolyte block and alumina, generally need about 200 mesh powdering, in the selection of equipment, European version of the mill and vertical mill can meet the requirements, compared with the high production efficiency of vertical mill, suitable for medium and large-scale powdering project, but also a large investment, the European version of the mill is the upgrade of the Raymond mill, more economical and practical. Therefore, European mill is also widely used in the production of aluminum electrolyte block and alumina powder making.
Aluminum Electrolyte Grinding Equipment
Compared with the traditional Raymond mill and pendulum mill, the European version of the mill after several generations of mill technology transformation, its performance has been greatly improved, whether it is the output, or the quality of the finished product, or the impact on the environment, as well as intelligent operation, as well as cost control, can meet the requirements of the modern powder plant.
1. From the output point of view, the European version of the mill adopts the spiral bevel gear drive and grinding roller linkage to improve the technology, so that the grinding efficiency has been greatly improved, and the output of each machine can reach 3-55 tons, which is several times higher than that of the original Raymond mill, and the energy consumption of each machine has also been reduced.
2. The European version of the mill uses a new suspension cage sorting equipment, through the frequency adjustment, so that the sorting is more accurate, so that the final powder quality is more uniform and better stability, thus ensuring the quality of recycled aluminum.
3. For environmental protection, the double measures of air circulation and dust collector of European mill are adopted, so that the emission of smoke and dust is less than 20 mg/m3, and the certificate of environmental protection for industrial products has been obtained, which can meet the requirements of green production.
4. In terms of intelligent manipulation, the European version of the mill system uses PLC or DCS central control system, which can monitor and control the whole production line in the central control room, including the start and stop of the equipment, as well as abnormal alarms to ensure the normal production.
5. In terms of cost control, since the assembly line is highly automated, it can save a lot of labor cost, and only 2-3 employees are needed in one factory. In addition, the main machine and fan drive of the European mill are lubricated with thin oil, and the oil change is about once every four months. Comparing with the previous cream-type lubricant, the oil cost alone can save US$3-50,000 per year.
Currently, the Euro Mill is used in many aluminum electrolyte block, aluminum ash, and aluminum powder making projects. Appointments can be made to visit the plant to see the equipment in the field and see how it is made.
If you are interested in our products please call us at
0086-371-67997088 or click Business Link
Online We will be online 24 hours a day, welcome to call. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed answers, thoughtful service, will be happy to provide you with product information and application knowledge, so that you can not only get valuable equipment, but also get our attentive service.