In recent years, with the rapid development of urbanization, many places have entered the peak construction period. The demolition of residential buildings, community transformation, road construction and other factors make the construction waste increase year by year. So much construction waste not only takes up space but also causes more harm to the environment and is a hazard to surface plants. It is a question we should think about.
What is construction waste? Construction waste refers to the demolition of old buildings, the expansion or demolition of abandoned roads, the demolition of residential households and other concrete and steel solids, rubble blocks, waste mortar, waste metal, all kinds of buildings, abandoned materials and other waste, these wastes occupy the land area, pollution of the environment, damage to the atmosphere, reduce the metabolism of urban construction waste so that the city faces the construction waste siege. In-depth analysis on how to reuse the resources of the construction waste problem.
Tire type mobile construction waste crusher
Construction waste is concentrated after recycling, through mobile crushing plant equipment and sand and gravel production line and other processing can be achieved after the reuse of construction waste. Construction waste resource utilization requires the participation of the society. The following points introduce construction waste treatment methods and uses
1. For abandoned construction waste residue can be used for road construction, foundation, pile filler, etc. It can replace ordinary sand and gravel materials for road base.
2. Waste road concrete can be processed into recycled aggregates for the configuration of recycled concrete.
3. It can be used for environmentally friendly recycled bricks, wall panels and other building materials products, which are widely used in open squares, gardens, highways, overpasses, etc.
4. Waste wood can be recycled paper, panels, etc. For waste wood type construction waste, wood that has not been significantly damaged can be used to rebuild the building, and serious damage can be used as raw materials for recycled wood panels, paper, etc.
5. Waste glass, scrap steel and other scrap metal, ceramics and other construction waste to be used differently.
If you are interested in our products please call us at
0086-371-67997088 or click Business Link
Online We will be online 24 hours a day, welcome to call. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed answers, thoughtful service, will be happy to provide you with product information and application knowledge, so that you can not only get valuable equipment, but also get our attentive service.